Silent data is useless data. If your data does not ‘talk,’ then it’s no good to you or your organization. ETL (Extraction, Transformation, and Load) brings your data out of the darkness and into your decision-making process. Move from a disparate (separate) system of record, excel sheet, or extract into a hosted or on-prem data store, data warehouse, metrics market, or ODS where we can run it against other data and bring relational/meaningful reports to your team.
- ETL Data Transfer Services
- Live Data Connect & Move with your Data
- Upgrade Static Sheets & Disparate Sources
- Warehousing More Reliability & Speed
- Automation Support
- Departmentalize The workload to each user
- Data Visualization Services
- Combine with any other RYIT Service
- Range of available visual tools
- Validation, drill-down, and extract friendly
- Alert style configuration
- Executive and end-user reporting
- Framework Services work best when you MIX & MATCH!
- The separation in Services allows for optimal clarity of hours and status
- On our end, they are managed & monitored separately
- But, to you, it is a seamless process that provides you with more dynamic results
- Move data with CONNEXT and use that to feed a HEALTHYHIRES assessment.
- Create and Set KPIs with a HEALTHYHIRES program and visualize it with RYITelligence Dashboards
- There are a range of combinations and endless solutions that can come from enrolling in a FRAMEWORK Service
All FRAMEWORK SERVICES offer helpdesk support which is available by Email 24/7 or by phone during normal business hours.
You also have a dedicated Program Liasion which will be your primary point of contact for ANY issues associated with your services.
FEAR NOT! RYIT doesn’t mark up any licensing costs. Any software purchased comes at cost directly to you.
Administrative services are available additionally if you do not have the staffing to fill those roles, yourself.
Yes, non-profit organizations receive a discount on any infrastructure set-up and labor. Sadly we do not provide discounts on licensing since that is provided directly from the distributor.
Yes, we know this isn’t a “question” but we do get this often.
Complicated requests are no roadblock for us, we use ABOVE best practices requirements gathering and documentation techniques to make sure we truly understand your operations, as-is state, and to-be conditions. All this happens BEFORE we start any development to ensure there is not any “Dev Rabbit Holes” that occur that you may have experienced from the ‘other guys’